Ibiza / Eivissa
Ibiza/ Eivissa is one of the 4 beautiful Baleric Islands (Ibiza, Formentera, Mallorca, Menorca) with amazing beaches, high cliffs, densely covered forests, and the old town which is designated by UNESCO. Walking joyfully through the old town you will not even need a map, it is pretty easy to discover this cute city.
Some people declare the island as paradise. Beaches are impressive in every sense; the sand, the crystal turquoise water, and the breathtaking sunset. The remarkably mild climate makes the island more attractive, even in winter it is a nice place to visit specially if you are not so much into crowd.
Ibiza has a fame as being a club paradise too, it is also known as the party capital of Europe. Ibiza is a non-sleeping Island. There are various beach bars, disco bars, famous clubs, discotheques, etc... At the first moment when you arrive to the city you realize this fact and you will be informed about your alternatives.
There are 5 municipalities in the Island. Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Santa Eularia des Riu, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Sant Joan de Labritja and Eivissa-Ibiza. Each has its own unique characteristics. The capital city is Eivissa. The Island is small and transportation between the cities is pretty well connected by buses. The only exception is from the airport. From the airport you can rent a car, however if you plan to get into a bus be aware that although there are buses to Ibiza Vila all the time, this is not valid for the other cities. Depending on the season there are some buses to the other cities. So if you plan to take the bus, check in advance. Some hotels have their own shuttles from the airport.
You can find all Catalan/Spanish traditional food such as paella, gazpacho, varieties of sea food, etc. It is possible to visit other 3 Islands (Formentera, Mallorca and Menorca) by a ferry.
· A walk in the old part of the town through the narrow streets and lovely houses,
· Visiting some of the beaches around the island (there are 80 beaches),
· Visiting Formentera (25/35 km away from Ibiza by ferry) (http://www.trasmapi.com/ferry-ibiza-formentera/es/trasmapi.html),
· Visiting Talamanca beach (spectacular views especially around sunrise and sunset with the crystal turquoise water),
· Don't miss to taste a slice of scrumptious Gató d'Ametlla (almond cake).