Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Barcelona Guide - All About Barcelona




Hi there!

I lived in Barcelona for more than 6 years. As a traveler, I can say that this city is one of the most unique cities in the world. Since I am a foreigner, I have the observations of a tourist but at the same time, I have the experience of a resident. First I fell in love with this city, then I learned every tiny detail about it. Giving suggestions or guiding my visitors/friends, after a while I wanted to share that information with the others too. I started writing, as well. In this guide there are mainly 10 parts:


1) First Thing to do

2) One-day trips

3) Main Palaces / Houses

4) Where to eat, Where to buy

5) Festivals

6) Daily Spanish and a few words from Catalan

7) Parks

8) Museums

9) Modernism Architectures


                                    




















No comments:

Post a Comment